Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lil Kim Opens Hair Salon

photo via kiddunot.com
First of all let me say that Lil Kim can take all the blame for my obsession with labels. From the age of fifteen this woman has groomed me into the brat that I am, so when I heard that she was opening a hair salon I was soo excited!! This is a woman after my very own heart :) Salon Se Swa is the second in the chain (who knew there was a first?) and has opened in Charlotte, North Carolina. Kim was joined by cousin and business partner, Katrise Jones, and my 'sister from another mister' Meagan Good for the grand opening followed by a charity dinner and fashion show.

Salon Se Swa which translates "salon of comfort" definitely allows patrons to remain "comfortable".. haircuts are $10, hi lites start at $45, and a full head of extensions are only $99!! She had me up until this point.. How do you go from rapping about Christian Lacroix to $10 wash and sets?? I'm not saying hit them over the head, but sheesh girl you are the Queen!! (Hit them!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment